WESTBOROUGH, Mass. — Hate waiting for cookies? Westborough's Girl Scouts have solved that problem, and will begin their annual booth sales on Saturday.
The cookie sale season will run until March 3.
Upcoming Booth Sales
- Roche Brothers: Jan. 19 and 20 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.;
- Stop and Shop (Lyman Street): Jan. 19 and 20 from 10 a.m to 4 p.m.
- Stop and Shop (Turnpike Road): Jan. 19 and 20 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Lowes: Jan. 19 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Tufts Machine Lot: Jan. 19 from 1 to 3 p.m.; Jan. 20 from 9 a.m. to noon
- E. L. Harvey and Sons: Jan. 19 from 8:30 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Sovereign Bank: Jan. 19 from 9 a.m. to noon
- 7 Eleven: Jan. 20 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
"Many of the 27 troops are planning big trips, community service projects and more, from their cookie profits," said troop leader Judith Wilchynski in a news release.
The eight varieties of cookies, priced at $4 per box, include Thin Mints, Samoas, Dulce de Leche, Savannah Smiles,Tagalongs, Trefoiols, Do Si Dos and Thank U Berry Munch.
To check for upcoming booth sales, a "Cookie Finder" app can be downloaded for Apple and Android devices.
Further questions about upcoming sales can be directed to WestboroughGirlScouts@Gmail.com.