WESTBOROUGH, Mass. — Conservation Services Group was established in 1984, and last year refreshed its logo last year for the first time, winning five awards in the process.
The logo for the residential energy-services firm was created in-house by graphic design manager Jamie Roberts, according to a news release.
Roberts said he chose rich green colors to reflect the company's "leadership position" in the field of energy efficiency.
"The 'hidden' leaf element symbolizes CSG's ongoing dedication to sustainability. The leaf and stem, growing directly out of the type, visually supports the principles of progression, innovation and growth," he said.
CSG received the following awards for the logo:
- Communicator Award (Silver) — International Academy of Visual Arts
- Hermes Creative Award (Gold) — Association of Marketing and Communications Professionals
- Gold Award — Summit Creative Awards
- Award of Excellence — APEX Awards
- In 2011, CSG was honored with a gold award from MarCom International.
Conservation Services Group recently donated 22 laptops to the Town of Westborough.