WESTBOROUGH, Mass. — State Rep. Carolyn Dykema is holding annual office hours in the five towns in the 8th Middlesex District, a practice she began when she was first elected in 2009.
"Being accessible to constituents was a pledge I made when I was first elected,” Dykema said in a statement. “I’ve learned so much from all those who have come to meet with me, and I appreciate hearing their thoughts and ideas."
Below are scheduled times:
• Holliston: Friday, Sept. 7: 8 to 9 a.m. at Pejamajo Cafe, 770 Washington St.
• Hopkinton: Friday Sept. 7: 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. at Bill's Pizza, 14 Main St.
• Medway: Friday, Sept. 14: 8 to 9 a.m. at Coffee Sensations, 116 Main St.
• Southborough: Friday, Sept. 21: 8 to 9 a.m. at Mauro's, 2 Main St.
• Westborough: Friday, Sept. 21: 10 to 11 a.m. at Tatnuck Booksellers, 18 Lyman St.
Residents are invited to share concerns, ask questions and give opinions on state issues.
If the scheduled office hours are not convenient, Dykema's office can be reached at 617-722-2210 or by email at Leah.Robins@mahouse.org.